May 21, 2013

What I Wore Today



Wearing: Thrifted coat | Glassons jersey | thrifted leather bag | crushed velvet pants | my mums filagree necklace | Thrifted Doc Marten boots


 Winter is beginning to creep it's way into the air (and into my wardrobe) the last few weeks, and what better way to embrace the chilly mornings then to wrap up in the warmest woolies you can find. Wearing this coat, complete with it's toasty faux fur lining, feels as though I haven't even left my bed. I always seem to be taking inspiration from nature, and the colder months bring with it a lovely neutral palette, with icey blues and greys, as well as lush greens. I'm also currently obsessed with this plum coloured lipstick, I find it's warm hue brings a nice pop of colour to neutral outfits.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is great :) Love your outfit, especially your coat..looks so warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great pictures and a beautiful outfit.
    I love your jacket.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete